Diversity Training in South Africa. Diversity speakers, shows, training, team building & conflict resolution.
Diversity Training in South Africa
The 1 day Eye-Opener©
programme is inclusive,
fun, non-threatening and
• Develop relationships, unity and respect.
• Help delegates to know each other as human
• Build understanding, through training & experience,
of diverse eating habits and body language.
• Create an environment/ culture of multi-diverse
communication & questioning.
• Develop a greater understanding of culture,
tradition, religion, individual behaviours and
• Develop inter/ intra-personal & inter-diversity
communication & respect.
• Create an spirit of “adventure” to encourage
delegates to try different cultural pursuits.
They will grow understanding & skills in:-
• Intra/ interpersonal learning, behaviour and
• Praise & honouring.
The 2 Day Foundation© is
equally inclusive, fun,
within delegates a deep
• Shift their paradigms relating to race, relationships, genders, and issues of diversity.
• Build understanding, awareness and skills in the areas of:-
• Communication, Personality types, Eating Habits, Body Language, Languages and Greetings, Proverbs,
History, Individual vs communalistic behaviour, Attitudes, Traditions, Cultures, Religions, Gender, Sexual
orientation, Age, Disability.
• Dependency, Independency and Inter-dependency:-
• Our need for others to survive and succeed.
• The fact that our actions, positive or negative, impact
ourselves, our teams and our dependents and the vital
need for Teamwork to succeed.
• The fact that “teams can only win through Respect,
Tolerance and Understanding.” And the more Diverse
the Team the more we win.
• Diversities within the team and respect for unique
skills, talents, genders, knowledge, traditions, cultures
• Interpersonal and Intra-personal Understanding
• Understanding and working with Diversity.
• Skills for handling Reactions to emotions.
• Problem-solving and Solution-finding skills.
Delegate skills and knowledge are built in:-
Each of the programmes can help delegates to:
Fun, Effective Diversity Training, Team Building,
Team Conflict Resolution through Celebrating